Tagged by Zira:)

thanks dear
thanks sis

Four names that friends call you:

wani
syafawani
nurul
my family used to call me SHEPPEN..haha..but now its ANGAH ok!

Four most important dates in your life:

14 September 1987 - my birthday
12 May 1955 - my dad's birthday
06 Jun 1960 - my mom's birthday
13 November 1984 - my sis' birthday
08 Jun 1992 - my brother's birthday
21 October - my sister's birthday
07 April 2008
-him n her..hehe
31 Mac 1987

(errkk..again..a rule breaker..hihihi)

Four ways to be happy:

be in touch with my family n P
food
n bed
music
internet - especially my lovely blog



Four people you miss from your past:
my late grandfather
my late grandmother
my school fwens
my matriculation college fwens

Four gifts you would like to receive:
a car..ahahaha..
a new handphone
a guitar
lots of money..hik3

Four of your favourite hobbies (currently):
eating
sleeping..unfortunately i have to forget this..sob3
gossipping
'MALAS'ing..haha

Four places you want to go for vacation:
Paris
Malaysian islands especially Pulau Sipadan..:)
Makkah
Korea

Four favourite drinks:
Hazelnut white coffee
Milo
Lime juice
Orange juice

Four things that are always found in your bag:
Purse
Key
Perfume
Lotion

Four favourite colours:
black
white
brown
purple

Top four hangouts:
Jusco Perda
Queensbay
Mid
Pavi
Giant Landmark Central..kakaka

Top four 'things' special for you:
Handphone
Ring
Handbag
Laptop

Top four reasons why you answered this survey:
Given by my fwen
Love to do it
--2 reasons would be just nice..haha



1 comment:

secretname said...

ambik kuiz ni yea wani..hehe nk post kat blog lak..thnkz

Google Analytics Alternative